[Qgis-developer] Lizmap web client print tool

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 07:02:02 PST 2014

Hi Roy,

I take a look at the commit list in lizmap-web-client release 2.10 and
we fixed this bug after the release.
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/commits/release_2_10

We need to publish a bugfix release just for QGIS 2.6. The issue is due
to the new way to define overview in the QGIS Project XML.
You can download an intermediate here :
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/archive/release_2_10.zip

Regards,
René-Luc D'Hont