[Qgis-developer] Lizmap web client print tool

Roy royroge at outlook.com
Fri Nov 7 06:27:26 PST 2014

Ddear Renè-Luc,

thanks for you answer

Il 07/11/2014 12.30, René-Luc Dhont ha scritto:
> Hi Roy,
>
> The documentation is not fully in english but the documentation exists
> in French.
> The page about configuring print is here :
> http://docs.3liz.com/fr/publisher_guide/advanced_lizmap_config.html#configurer-l-impression
>

> Do you have activated Print capabilities for the map in lizmap plugin ?

Yes indeed, in the "Map" tab of the Lizmap plugin i activated the
"Simple print" option

from the docs you pointed (i don't know french sadly) but with Google
Translate i understand that
only the map element is mandatory and other elements can be set up as
north arrow and legend etc..;

the template i'm testing only has a map element in A4 landscape page

in the apache log i get

[Thu Nov 06 16:25:37 2014] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Warning 1: Unable
to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment variable.
[Thu Nov 06 16:25:37 2014] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Warning 1: Unable
to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment variable.

but print in the "Lizmap Demo" works so maybe not related...

thanks again,

Roy