[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.6.0 georeferencer fails in windows

Roy royroge at outlook.com
Fri Nov 14 02:14:14 PST 2014

Hi
Il 14/11/2014 10.47, Jonathan Moules ha scritto:
> Hi Roy,
> I just did a quick one and it worked; Windows using the stand alone installed version, 64bit I think.
>
> Which transformation are you using? I tested polynomial 1.
>
> That said, if it's repeatable, it's probably worth reporting as a bug anyway; including the sample data and detailed info.
>
> Cheers,
> Jonathan

The problem is happening with "big" raster (5680 x 4848), i tested it on
a smaller one and it worked;
even though the process is failing i get an output with only a quarter
of the image processed ...
it fails with any kind of transformation ...
to test it must be used a 32bit install because possibly 64bit do not
split the data during the transform process

Roy.