[Qgis-developer] Lizmap Relation value field

Roy royroge at outlook.com
Tue Nov 18 10:46:36 PST 2014

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your answer

Il 18/11/2014 17.21, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Hi Roy,
>
> It is the responsibility of QGIS server to deliver the correct human
> readable value instead of the code.
>
> So make sure that QGIS server supports that. It works fine on my server.

so do i need to recompile QGIS to activate this feature?
i searched for documentation but i cannot find anything relevant.

What i understand is that the configuration file for QGIS server is
the one saved with QGIS desktop...
maybe i need to edit this file to add more config parameter ?
also i cannot find documentation about those (if they exists) parameters
configuration...

thanks,

Roy.