[Qgis-developer] Processing with raster files > 4GB

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 02:25:57 PST 2014

And do you have problems with GRASS (directly, not through Processing)?
In GRASS7 you can even drectly write to Geotiff without passing through the
internal format (http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/r.external.out.html
).
If GDAL is built with bigtiff support there souldn't be problems...

giovanni

Giovanni Allegri
http://about.me/giovanniallegri
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_giohappy_