[Qgis-developer] PostGIS tables with missing gemoetries: how to handle them?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Nov 20 05:07:33 PST 2014

Hi all.
If one has a pg table with records with a missing geometry (e.g. there are records
with a geom in a point column, others in a line column, others with both), the table
will show only the records with a geom; if I click on Show all, I also get records
without a geom. Of course, selecting a record like this and clicking on Zoom to
selected does nothing.
I'm unsure this is the least confusing behaviour for the user: opinions?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html