[Qgis-developer] [plugins] refreshing canvas

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:51:37 PST 2014

I understand that you don't have a use case that reproduce the problem!
Can you explain better what the meaning of "customized version of
Dockable Mirror Map"?

May you file an issue for the plugin with all data displayed in
help-about of qgis?

Just an idea, may you also test if this append with multithread
rendering disabled?

Regards Luigi Pirelli