[Qgis-developer] Letter of recommendation

jk at giap.pl jk at giap.pl
Fri Nov 28 00:54:54 PST 2014

November 28, 2014

To whom it may concern:

I am writing to recommend you the services of Gospodarczy Instytut Analiz
Przestrzennych (Institute of Spatial Economic Analysis). We are a small company
from Warsaw mainly interested in GIS, local planning and cartography. Our
leading software in this area of our work is QGIS. We chose this particular
software mainly due to its simplicity, intuitive interface, big variety of
plugins. And of course unlimited access.

Although QGIS is undeniably one of the most simple in use software than most of
available currently softwares, we observed that during our work with local
government on plans and studies, local officials have problems obtaining the
software on their own. Our cooperation with local governments is becoming more
intense due to the adoption of the EU INSPIRE Directive. This will enforce local
officials to learn to operate the software fluently. Therefore, we decided to
organize trainings of software support, which have a relatively great
popularity.

Our trainings contribute to increase knowledge about  QGIS and geographic
 information systems in general. Thanks to your support, the scope of our
activities can be enlarged, which may also become advantageous for you. Placing
on the website of QGIS logo of our company, as recommended by developers, not
only increase the prestige of our Institute, but will result in a further
consequence in extending information about QGIS.

We kindly ask you to consider our proposal. We wish you continued success in
development of QGIS products.

Yours faithfully,

Julia Korcz
Gospodarczy Instytut Analiz Przestrzennych
ul. Dembowskiego 7/57
02-784 Warszawa
Tel. 22-121-34-39

facebook.com/NaMapie

GIAP - rozwiązania dla planowania przestrzennego

SZKOLIMY--WSPIERAMY--DORADZAMY

Jeżeli nie są Państwo zainteresowani otrzymywaniem wiadomości od GIAP proszę o
odesłanie emaila w którego temacie będzie słowo NIE.