[Qgis-developer] Letter of recommendation

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Nov 28 01:09:52 PST 2014

Dear Julia,
I suspect your email is more suited to other mailing lists.
However, sisnce you appear to do serious business based on QGIS, please consider
supporting its development to assure a brighter future to the project and, as a
consequence, to your business as well.
Please contact me in private if you are interested.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html