[Qgis-developer] QgsAttributeDialog() working example

Andrew McClure andrew at southweb.co.nz
Wed Oct 1 22:33:40 PDT 2014

I found this thread very helpful.  It seems to be that to the dialog into edit mode this has to be done programmatically by calling startEditing() - not by simply having the layer in edit mode.   Can anyone else verify that?   Regardless, thanks for the pointers and suggestions in the thread. Much appreciated.