[Qgis-developer] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** WMS Search results

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Thu Oct 2 00:42:01 PDT 2014

Hi Susann,

i was wondering about that too, so I had a look:
Under Options -> Network: General there is the field "WMS search address"
http://geopole.org/wms/search?search=%1&type=rss

On http://geopole.org/about, you can find in the last line "Copyright (c)
2008-2010 by Sourcepole AG" with a link to http://www.sourcepole.com/

Obviously this service is not really maintained (2008-2010) and indeed
there hasn't been a lot of changes for a long time.
So maybe you can contact the guys and ask them what to do to get listed.

Cheers
Bernd

--
Bernd Vogelgesang