[Qgis-developer] Map swipe tool in QGIS

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 03:18:29 PDT 2014

Good to know :)

during hackfest, surfing the code with Jürgen to hunt a blocker bug, I
noticed that there where a lot use of the function
QgisApp::instance()->mapCanvas() => some functions at the "app" level
refers only to a unique canvas reducing the ability to interact with
multiple canvas.

it's a feature or really a limit?

regards, Luigi Pirelli