[Qgis-developer] opening same table twice

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue Oct 7 05:35:21 PDT 2014

Hi Raymond,

Just discussed this last week with Denis who thought that sometimes this
is intentional (comparing two tables).

We thought about having the possibility to have a split view on the
table. Once this is possible we could prevent the attribute table from
being opened several times for the same layer.

Opinions?
Matthias