[Qgis-developer] Please stop spamming commit logs!

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:53:06 PDT 2014

The question is that whn we use an european fund to fund a develope
for gfoss (like qgis).

The enhancement is an advantace for all.
This is a certain.

But the European require to certificate the reality of the Fund
putting a disclaimer on the product realized.
Otherwise no fund at all.

I guess a citation in a page that is mied with many other developers
is not what ask the europe ,
because is not possible to localize exactly what was don with the european fund.

Ths is surely a problem and I guess is really hard to use successfully
European fund for enhancement on QGIS.

Instead the EU fund are really good for start new never existent
before gfoss products.
A godd example of this is gvSIG.

That software born with european fund.
So no doubt of it , all the work was from EU fund no proble to demostrate it.

A.