[Qgis-developer] Please stop spamming commit logs!

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Fri Oct 10 01:09:14 PDT 2014

I agree to Nyall -

We need sponsors. And sponsors don´t want to be in footnotes fontsize 6.5

Right now I´ve started to get sponsors to the next developer/usermeeting in Denmark. And I´m sure sponsors will not be satisfied to be put into an appendix.

I think these small textnotes in the mail are harmless

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>

[SCIENCE_bomaerke_UK]