[Qgis-developer] Please stop spamming commit logs!

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 03:24:56 PDT 2014

On 10/10/2014 8:58 pm, "Matthias Kuhn" <matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch> wrote:

> Do we have a problem? What kind of?
>
> Is a funded (with money) feature more worth than a feature or bugfix
sponsored by a developer's private time?

Agreed. If I spend 2 hours of my free time fixing a bug, I think i'd be
entitled to putting a "sponsored by" message in the log to use as
advertising for my business.

Ultimately it's far more important to have the bug fixed than have a
slightly shorter commit log.

Nyall