[Qgis-developer] weekly build problem

Angie Rudolph angie at greenwoodmap.com
Wed Oct 15 06:13:36 PDT 2014

After uninstalling all my plugins, renaming my .qgis2 folder nothing had
changed.  So I uninstalled QGIS, deleted any remaining QGIS folders
including .qgis2 and  purged everything from my registry settings.
Everything is working again.   Thanks for you input.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\QuantumGIS

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\   I had several QGIS installations here that I
had to delete.

--
Angie Rudolph, GISP
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.