[Qgis-developer] Print composers: should locked elements be selectable?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:32:01 PDT 2014

I was already on my way to pickup a pitchfork in the barn when I remembered
this words:

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 9:14 PM, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> - it brings QGIS into line with the standard behavior of illustrating/DTP
> software. This is a big plus in itself...
>

> And you are right. Both inkscape and adobe illustrator works like that,
and now I understand what you were thinking. I guess we were not used to
have the items tab available as we have the "layers" tab in other software.
Let's how the angry mobs react to this behavior change.

As always, great work!!

Alexandre Neto