[Qgis-developer] QGIS-Website issues

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Oct 16 08:47:53 PDT 2014

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for raising this issue!

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Matthias Kuhn <matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch> wrote:
> But it would still be good to improve the situation. Do you have any
> idea what we could do to improve the situation there?

Unfortunately, I don't have a good idea yet how to improve this situation ...

Looking through the current list of open issues, there are some
technical issues which can only be solved by people who are familiar
with the platform. Others are more concerned with the content of the
website and could be handled by more casual contributors.

In general, it might help to raise issues on the documentation team
mailing list to get attention.

Best wishes,
Anita