[Qgis-developer] Which saga version in osgeo4w

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 10:16:56 PDT 2014

2.0.8 is still the most tested and stable version, in terms of integration
with Processing. It doesn't work in OSX (only 2.1 work there) and in Linux
there might be more recent packages, so we support 2.1 as well, but in
Windows is still the safe option. The difference is not so big, so I would
say let's stay on the safe side and leave it like that

For QGIS 2.8, let's make the integration with 2.1,2 (or 2.1.3 if released
soon) the priority, and let''s try to homogenize SAGA versions