[Qgis-developer] Problems when editing the attribute table

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 09:21:26 PDT 2014

Hi,

There's a thing that happens to me when I'm editing the attribute table of
layers (both PostGIS and shapefiles) in QGIS.

I change the content of one (or more) fields, but the content displays the
same. I save the editions and continues to show the old value. To see the
changes, I have to close and re-open the attribute table.

I've confirmed and this happens to many people. I confess I've noticed this
from some versions ago (including the current master), and I think I got
used to it, but it is certainly a bug.

As it is a situation that is not easy to replicate, because does not always
happen, I can not open a ticket with truly useful information.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Pedro Venâncio