[Qgis-developer] Attribute table in Master - 2 issues

Stott, James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Thu Oct 30 02:27:26 PDT 2014

1)      Updating of values using Field calculator

Using master, I select some rows in an attribute table (the data is in PostGIS). I use field calculator to update the values of an existing column in my selected rows. These new values will not display until I close the attribute table and open it again.

2)      Row selection (blue highlight)

If I click and drag down or up while the mouse button is still held down, I can select multiple rows. These rows are highlighted in blue. If I do this a 2nd time, when I first click the mouse button, the old selection is still shown in the blue highlight. The old selection highlight only disappears when I am finished with my new selection and release the mouse button. This for me isn't the correct behavior that I would expect.

However, if you select a set of rows, and then make another program the focused window, if then click back into the attribute table and drag a selection (the action of click and drag has to be the thing that gives the attribute table focus back), it displays the correct behavior I would expect (i.e. the previous selection highlight is removed straight after I have clicked with the mouse button).

If I return focus to the attribute table window first and then click and drag, it still displays the wrong behavior.

Is anyone else experiencing these problems? I am using Windows 7. Apologies if these have already been reported.

Regards,

James