[Qgis-developer] qgis2threejs issue

Minoru Akagi akaginch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 01:58:36 PDT 2014

> Il 31/10/2014 04:12, Minoru Akagi ha scritto:
>
>>> just tested with OrbitControls, and I still can rotate the plane below the surface,
>>> which does not seem appropriate to me.
>>
>> It may be possible to add an option to limit rotation in OrbitControls.
>
> Taht would be appropriate IMHO. Should I open a ticket?

Yes, please.

>>> BTW, I also have the background canvas shown in white, which also looks bad: any
>>> solution for this?
>>
>> What browser do you use? I use Chrome, Firefox and IE11 for test.
>
> Chromium and FF, same thing. See attached.

You need to take some steps. Do not change view extent of map canvas
while these steps:
1. save the map canvas as a PNG image.
2. set the background color as PNG transparent color using a photo
editor. I used IrfanView for this purpose.
3. in the plugin dialog, select the image file option in the display
type group and enter the file path in the edit box.
4. set transparency to 1% to enable transmission, and uncheck the
build sides option.
5. do export

--
Cheers,