[Qgis-developer] QEP or RFC?

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 06:53:16 PDT 2014

+1 to QEP

Mainly because the name is clear. I didn't know what RFC was when I first
started so google sorted that out and it will for QEP for new users. If you
are going to write a QEP/RFC you are already involved so you will know what
it is, we will make it clear on the website. Its also nice and personal for
the project like PEP is for Python.