[Qgis-developer] MetaSearch 0.3.0 released

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 23:54:16 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,

> Great news Tom!  Do you have any plans to reinstate the metadata editor that
> used to be part of metasearch's predecessor's? I think it is the next gaping
> hole in our standards support.

Am I right that Metatools plugin does not works for you and you need
something else?
AFAIK it works fine under QGIS 2.x, so I don't understand why we need
another editor.

Moreover I'm slowly work on new improved version of this plugin. It is
not ready yet,
so I not announced it nor force to include in QGIS core.

--
Alexander Bruy