[Qgis-developer] Rotating point symbols

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 17 06:07:19 PDT 2014

Hi,

Apparently the "Point rotation" tool is still available (at the end of
the "advanced digitizing toolbar"), but it is not compatible with the
rule-based renderer ;-( If I use a classified renderer or a single
simple renderer I can choose the rotation field.

Maybe we could fix this at the hackfest?

Thanks,
Andreas