[Qgis-developer] How can I change status to "Open" in redmine?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Sep 19 20:30:08 PDT 2014

On 09/19/2014 07:55 PM, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> Unless I'm missing something obvious, there doesn't seem to be any way
> to change a report from "Feedback" back to "Open". The only options I
> see in the feedback field are "In Progress" or "Closed". I don't want
> to set issues to "In Progress" if they're not actively being worked
> on, and obviously closing them isn't the right move.
>
> Is there any way to clear a feedback flag and reset a report back to being open?
>
> Nyall

I think under the default work flow in Redmine, the answer is no.
However it is customizable. I can make this change if the devs want this.

The workflow settings are per user group by ticket type, ie Developers
can move back to open but not Reporters and only for Bugs not Features,
etc... It can also be fine grained that you can get back to Open status
only from specific other status.

Let me know what the devs want and I'll modify.

Thanks,
Alex