[Qgis-developer] How can I change status to "Open" in redmine?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 19:55:07 PDT 2014

Unless I'm missing something obvious, there doesn't seem to be any way
to change a report from "Feedback" back to "Open". The only options I
see in the feedback field are "In Progress" or "Closed". I don't want
to set issues to "In Progress" if they're not actively being worked
on, and obviously closing them isn't the right move.

Is there any way to clear a feedback flag and reset a report back to being open?

Nyall