[Qgis-developer] Lizmap edit layer

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 04:54:32 PDT 2014

Hi ,

It seems Lizmap cannot find out which column is the geometry column. Could
you save the layer in QGIS via Menu > Layer > Save as Layer Definition
File, open this file with a text editor, delete the password and host
(found in the <datasource> element ) and send it to me by email, so that I
can see the datasource ?

Thanks in advance
Michael