[Qgis-developer] QGIS sometimes freezes in Windows 7 x64

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Sep 22 02:06:29 PDT 2014

Hi Casper

On 22.09.2014 10:24, Casper Børgesen (CABO) wrote:
> I can see the see the yellow balloon tip informing me of messages added to the message window just before QGIS stops responding. But I can't see the messages since QGIS is not responding.

I'm not a windows user, but if I remember correctly you can get debug
information with the tool debugview [1] (only on debug builds - that
means 2.5/master but not 2.4). Maybe you get some interesting
information there?

Thank you for taking the time to help resolve this problem.

Matthias

[1] http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896647.aspx