[Qgis-developer] Module dependencies

Andrew McClure andrew at southweb.co.nz
Mon Sep 22 16:35:53 PDT 2014

Our plugin:

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/TelemetryLayer/

Depends on Memory Layer saver to save its layers.  (I need to add this to the docs)

I note that some plugin frameworks have a "dependencies" array in their module definitions (metadata.txt for QGIS plugins) and wondered if this was something useful to consider as a feature.

Thanks

Any information contained within this email is for the use of the recipient only and is sent in confidence. The information may not be copied, distributed or forwarded to any other parties. This information may not be used by any other person or organization. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return mail and return the message with your notification.

If you would like to stop receiving correspondence from this email address, please confirm by return mail.