[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog for 2.6

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 04:46:10 PDT 2014

For Processing, I would say that the most relevant change is the new
modeler, which has been completely rewritten. Not something that the user
might really notice (although there are some visual changes and new
features), but it's a big change, and I guess it's good to let people now
that it's a new modeler, in case there are things that are broken or don't
work, so they report them.

Let me know if you want me to write a more detailed description, create
screenshots or whatever