[Qgis-developer] Print composer in master

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 00:44:50 PDT 2014

On 30 September 2014 15:52, Ramon Andiñach <custard at westnet.com.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've opened up a couple of new issues in the tracker regarding the Print Composer in Master.
>
> The Print Composer is currently ignoring the page orientation in my templates, with flow on effects.
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/11292

Ramon,

I've removed this issue as it's a duplicate of #11255. I'm after some
more details on this one though - are you able to confirm the steps
you do to make the new composition from a template? Specifically, are
you creating a blank composition and using the "Add items from
template" command, or using the composer manager to create new
composition based off a template?

Nyall