[Qgis-developer] Print composer in master

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 01:51:06 PDT 2014

Ok, I also did not realize this change. This makes sense to me, but icons
do not seem very explicit. "New from template" icon is the same of "New
composer". And "Add items from template" has the same icon that in previous
versions were used to "Open" previously saved templates. So, it seems to me
that should change the icons in any way.