[Qgis-developer] Thoughts about multi-type tables in QGIS

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 22:26:42 PDT 2015

Instead of allowing mixed geometries, why not keeping the existing
behavior but allow for additional geometry columns.

Hence, current API remains: you're still waiting for a type of geometry,
and features have only one geometry.

But now, you allow to add additional geometries. They could be used in
symbolization by adding rules for the additional geometries.

Thoughts?