[Qgis-developer] R: Re: committedGeometriesChanges issue

Enrico Fiore enricofiore at libero.it
Fri Apr 10 00:02:45 PDT 2015

Hi Oliver,

   ----Messaggio originale----
    Da: olivier.dalang at gmail.com

   >Hi Enrico,
   >The bug should fixed in master, did you update your 2.9 version to the
latest one ?

I tried committedGeometriesChanges also in QGIS 2.9 Master installed via
osgeo4w.

Can be that the method doesn't work because it is used in a openForm function,
and no form is open duringe the move point action?

Enrico

Hi,
I am trying to perform a post-processing queries in a postgis layer. When a
new point is insert all work fine, but if I move existing point the queries
don't work. The event committedGeometriesChanges seems that doesn't work.
Is it because is not open the form dialog to perform this action?

 I found this thread
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Post-processing-queries-on-postgis-layers-
after-insert-delete-update-td5193956.html

where is written that it is a bug and that it is fixed in 65378e6

I tried both with QGIS 2.8.1 and QGIS 2.9.0.40.

Is it a mistake or the bug is not fixed? Is it necessary open a ticket?

The code that I use is

def formOpen(dialog, layerid, featureid):
    layerid.commitedGeometriesChanges.connect(confirmChanged)

def confirmChanged(layerid, changedGeometries):
   ... update attribute with queries ....

Regards

Enrico Fiore