[Qgis-developer] Live layer effects bug?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Fri Apr 10 06:37:03 PDT 2015

Here is a screencast for rotation trouble. [0]
It behaves like pivot point for rotation is far away from the feature
itself, for point layers only.
I tested unsetting ONTF projection, with no difference. My SRS is 2154..

The checkbox mentioned is the one appearing on subsymbol level. In fact, I
just realized that it was possible to apply effects both on symbol level
and/ or on layer level. I think this is because the button to show up the
effect's windows is align on the right side, far away from the check box.  I
would align box check box and button on the right to avoid visual
interferences in the UI..

Third point for inverted polygon renderer (issue 12543) is probably linked
to this misunderstanding of having both effects on layer level or symbol
level. Both were activated when I wasn't aware of it. Closing th ticket now.

[0] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP2S0JBBE7o

Régis