[Qgis-developer] ValueMap: Why is the first row of my ComboBox empty?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Apr 16 23:09:02 PDT 2015

Hi,

Are you referring to identifying an existing feature or adding a new
feature?

For the first case, no row is selected if for the value of the
identified feature no entry can be found in the map. If it can be found
in the valuemap it should always select an entry. Please open a bug
report if you find a misbehavior here.

For the second case a default value would be good indeed.

Regards
Matthias