[Qgis-developer] qgis-web-client: module wsgi

Enzo Cocca enzo.ccc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 01:59:30 PDT 2015

the config additional you write it in apache config or in default?
because if I add it in default,  I have the same error.

I will try again. When I will find the solution i will let you know

Thanks a lot

EC

--
Enzo Cocca PhD
in "Science and Technology for Archaeology and Cultural Heritage"
mail: enzo.ccc at gmail.com
cell: +393495087014