[Qgis-developer] qgis-web-client: module wsgi

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed Apr 22 22:42:57 PDT 2015

Hi Enzo,

do not put it into html (see section 6 of the QWC documentation) maybe
in that location it is not run as a script but accessed by the browser
as any other html file (remember: I am no expert on this).
Basically you should not see the file at all in the browser, if an error
occurs it should be in Apache's error log.
Be sure ther is no space as the first character of the first line (as
was suggested before).

Bernhard