[Qgis-developer] qgis-web-client: module wsgi

Enzo Cocca enzo.ccc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:33:42 PDT 2015

Hi Bernard,
I have followed
If I put the wsgi folder in /usr/lib/cgi-bin/ and set apache config like

  WSGIDaemonProcess gis processes=5 threads=15 display-name=%{GROUP}
  WSGIScriptAlias /wsgi/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/wsgi/
  WSGIScriptAliasMatch ^/wsgi/([^/]+) /usr/lib/cgi-bin/wsgi/$1.wsgi

I have internal error 500. You  I'm not understand  again
sorry

> Hi Enzo,
>
> do not put it into html (see section 6 of the QWC documentation) maybe in
> that location it is not run as a script but accessed by the browser as any
> other html file (remember: I am no expert on this).
> Basically you should not see the file at all in the browser, if an error
> occurs it should be in Apache's error log.
> Be sure ther is no space as the first character of the first line (as was
> suggested before).
>
> Bernhard
>
> Am 22.04.2015 22:15, schrieb Enzo Cocca:
>
>> I continue to have the problem with mod_wsgi module. I not
>> understand....  I have set the  apache config like suggest bernhard and
>> I have put my wsgi folder in /var/www/html but I continue to have the
>> error:
>> illegal charcther #! /usr/bin/python
>>
>> I have reinstalled libapache2-mod-wsgi, but nothing
>>
>> I use ubuntu server 14.04 apache 2.4 python 2.7
>>
>> Thanks at all for help

>> <mailto:bernhard.stroebl at jena.de>>:
>>

>>     Hi Enzo,
>>
>>     as I wrote in a previous post: Make sure the user running the apache
>>     process has access to the wsgi directory. Try putting the wsgi in
>>     /home/somthing e.g. in /var/www/wsgi
>>
>>     Bernhard
>>

>>     Am 22.04.2015 14:07, schrieb Enzo Cocca:
>>
>>         Hi all,
>>         I looked for a solution but without results.
>>
>>         After set the default file in apache like that:
>>
>>         <VirtualHost *:80>
>>             ServerAdmin webmaster at localhost
>>             ServerName <localhost>
>>
>>             DocumentRoot /var/www/html/wms/site
>>             <Directory />
>>               Options FollowSymLinks
>>               AllowOverride None
>>             </Directory>
>>             <Directory /var/www/html/wms/site/>
>>               DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
>>               Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
>>               AllowOverride None
>>               Order allow,deny
>>               allow from all
>>               Require all granted
>>             </Directory>
>>
>>             ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
>>             <Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/">
>>               AllowOverride None
>>               Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
>>               Order allow,deny
>>               Allow from all
>>               Require all granted
>>               SetEnv QGIS_LOG_FILE /tmp/qgislog.txt
>>             </Directory>
>>
>>             RewriteEngine On
>>             RewriteRule ^/cgi-bin/.*$ - [F]
>>

>>             RewriteRule ^/wms/(.+)$
>>         /cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?map=/var/www/html/wms/projects/$1.qgs
>>         [QSA,PT]
>>
>>             RewriteRule ^/maps/?$ / [PT]
>>
>>             RewriteRule ^/maps/([^\.]+)$ /qgiswebclient.html [PT]
>>
>>             RewriteRule ^/maps/(.*) /$1 [PT]
>>
>>             #mod_wsgi
>>             #LoadModule wsgi_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_wsgi.so
>>             WSGIDaemonProcess gis processes=5 threads=15
>>         display-name=%{GROUP}
>>             WSGIScriptAlias /wsgi/ /home/www/wsgi/
> [...]

Enzo Cocca PhD
in "Science and Technology for Archaeology and Cultural Heritage"
mail: enzo.ccc at gmail.com
cell: +393495087014