[Qgis-developer] GSoC 2015 student - blog to share ideas and reports

Marcus Santos mvcs at me.com
Wed Apr 29 04:18:14 PDT 2015

Hi all,

First of all I want to thank you for this opportunity to contribute to QGIS under GSoC.
I created a blog to share information related to the "Multithreading support on QGIS Toolbox" project that I will be developing during the summer.

Until now I don't have much information but I will be updating it soonish.

I am open if you have any suggestion related to the blog or even to the project itself.

Best regards,
Marcus Santos