[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.10.1 Pisa - Read CSV file problem

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Thu Aug 6 23:27:59 PDT 2015

Hi Chris,
Good on you.
I logged it yesterday (#13187).
Do you get to mark it as "fixed"?
For the sake of a snail-trail, it's probably better than me just
withdrawing it?

I completed the job I was doing, by parsing the csv files in bash (I
moved the job over to my linux setup - I only use the Windows version
for 'quickies'), so for now I am not in a hurry for this - but if I get
another request for the job I was doing, I'll just pull the code and
build it on my system.

Thanks again for seeing the bigger picture.

Regards,
Zoltan