[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Any working GRASS in QGIS available? - Processing Bug?

Andrew amcaninch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:47:19 PDT 2015

Sure thing.  Open the .qgis2/python/plugins/processing/algs/grass7/ folder
and open the Grass7Algorithm.py file in a text editor. You can see the
changes that you'll need to make on GitHub:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/2a14ffd281d0a0e99a0a899622a29ca0efdb0852

It is just a couple small changes.  I suppose alternately you could just
download the Grass7Algorithm.py file from GitHub and replace the one in the
above mentioned folder.

Andrew