[Qgis-developer] WktExport plugin for QGIS

Geodrinx geodrinx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 23:24:49 PDT 2015

Hi Paolo,

> I'm trying to reduce redundancy in the plugin repo: would you think it
> is really useful to publish this one, given that it replicates exixting
> functionality?
> Thanks for your opinions.

I will integrate my code into another plugin, to support 3D point saving.
So, I admit, WktExport is not so important (also if it could be didactic :)

The fact remains that the documentation of this feature is missing, and then "someone" may plan to implement something that already exists... but I enjoyed doing it, and then that's okay  :)

Thank you all

Roberto