[Qgis-developer] WktExport plugin for QGIS

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Aug 26 00:12:38 PDT 2015

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 8:24 AM, Geodrinx <geodrinx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Paolo,
>
> > I'm trying to reduce redundancy in the plugin repo: would you think it
> > is really useful to publish this one, given that it replicates exixting
> > functionality?
> > Thanks for your opinions.
>
> I will integrate my code into another plugin, to support 3D point saving.
> So, I admit, WktExport is not so important (also if it could be didactic :)

​I'd rather if we could keep it unpublished if Roberto doesn't mind. Save
as CSV code is already maintained in core. If newbies see the plugin in the
list, they might assume that it's the only way and in case it breaks they
could think that QGIS has no more capabilities to export CSV.

Best wishes,
Anita