[Qgis-developer] digitizing issues in master

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 07:39:29 PDT 2015

Marco is working on the node tool.
It has been reworked to allow Z/M editing.

It is now in click-click mode (not drag and drop anymore) to allow
keybord input while moving a node for advanced digitizing.

There are a bunch of issues I opened:
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13257
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13275
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13276

A polished node tool should come soon, as it is barely usable in its
current state.

Denis