[Qgis-developer] How do I specify multiple plugin authors?

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 01:34:36 PST 2015

> Thanks - all sorted. However, I do think the text that emails will not be
> displayed on the website is not correct if they will be when a user is
> logged in.

You are right, feel free to make a PR on the doc page.

But keep in mind that there are many other differences in what a logged in
user can see/do in the plugin website, the information in the doc is about
the vast majority of users that access the plugin information by reading
the XML delivered from the plugin website through QGIS plugin manager.

The sentence could be: "Your email address will be visible only by other
plugin authors and plugin website administrators and will not be shown in
the QGIS plugin manager or in the website unless the user is a registered
user and is logged in"

Regards.

--
Alessandro Pasotti