[Qgis-developer] selective features unselection

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Dec 2 02:29:10 PST 2015

Hi Strk,

It is indeed a bit problematic, esp. since other applications (Inkscape,
LibreOffice) use the Shift key to do the same thing. It would be great
if QGIS could align with that behavior that people already know from
other software.

But maybe there is a technical reason to use the Ctrl-Key instead of the
Shift-Key.

Andreas