[Qgis-developer] Problem in Displaying Myanmar Unicode Font in QGIS

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 02:59:02 PST 2015

I should have read your email more carefully, you quite clearly state that
the rendering is broken on windows too. Good to know, as it offers yet one
more argument to support the migration to Qt5.

Just in case this might actually be a font problem instead of a rendering
problem, have you tried to display the ZawGyiOne and unicode text using the
appropriate font (vs. the default system font which is used in the
attribute table shown in your screenshots)?

Instructions to build QGIS are here:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/INSTALL, however it doesn't cover
Qt5. Maybe Matthias Kuhn can help here.

Math